Within the framework of the project beneficiaries are provided with:
- Peer-to-peer counseling,
- Social support and counseling,
- Legal consultation and support,
- Psychological support,
- Self-help and mutual aid groups,
- Transfer of ARV drugs in RA and outside of RA,
- Mobile team visits, guidance,
- Provision of material support,
- Protection of beneficiaries' interests,
- Strengthening the potential of the public,
- Other services.
To ensure the efficient delivery of care and support services by the organization, a multidisciplinary team is involved in providing the services.
This team comprises of:
- social worker,
The work of specialists with beneficiaries is guided by the following principles:
- Uphold the supremacy of human rights
- Maintain the privacy of personal data
- Ensure transparency and accountability in all activities
- Act in the best interest of the beneficiary
- Adopt an individualized and needs-based approach to each beneficiary
- Respect the beneficiary's right to self-determination.
Prevention of HIV infection
Within the framework of the project, the following are implemented:
- Organizing public events aimed at raising awareness about HIV.
- Conducting courses and workshops for different groups of society to provide them with information about HIV, its transmission, prevention, and treatment.
- Disseminating information about HIV through social media.
- Preparing and distributing informational materials about HIV and its prevention.
- Documenting cases of discrimination related to HIV and preparing reports.
- Other activities.